Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Have lived in the hearts of each one Cai-Ling Wang

by:看电影



I can not accept certain people, "Li-chun,"the criticism, they do not believe that real life will appear in such a heterogeneous Cai-Ling Wang, they say that this is a deliberate show the dark side of Chinese society to curry favour with foreign judges Zuozuo traitor videos.

The face of such comments, I think the rebuttal itself a bit silly, after all, they do not believe that Cai-Ling Wang, the no-confidence Gu Changwei, even if life is really such a heterogeneous Cai-Ling Wang, also the Feng Renyuan being locked into the bad guys, is the occasional rare phenomenon, and the "real life"has nothing to do. If I say "have lived in the hearts of each one Cai-Ling Wang,"I think they will also crazy that

... [Read]

original link:http://www.mtime.com/my/seemovie/blog/1251861/

No comments: