Friday, April 25, 2008

Headache

by:

headache. How long is not in Internet cafes overnight after it. Some do not seem to meet. I feel that come on the air turbidity. Uncomfortable.
night to a 46. Still not a show. Just want to fight and fight the car the students to a romantic gathering. The result is that all is illusion. Kaopu not all the people together, that good people did not come to that good people who did not play together on the rest of us pay in 46 dry on the grass outside the Wanzhe truth dull adventure. I was still Huang Huang, in the heart of a secret secretly growth, an urgent need to export, I do not hesitate to say that the exports. However, still see it out, in fact, I own is not so defined.
very tangled last week did not go to rehearsals, because I am entangled reasons. I always Wang Sili can own up to make things more complex the better, and then not to face the only escape. Class time I look at "A flower in full bloom,"suddenly think of the day little devil inside his head told me that the escape or die, they found that in fact is also a choice to avoid death, only such a way to avoid too Juejue, gone forever the Kind. only one escape from the plight of fleeing to another predicament, still have different things in distress, but if it die, the choice on the Huibu Lai. However, in the end, we can only do one or the people will avoid it.

original link:http://canlan.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!E8479F9722475E5C!4681.entry

No comments: