Thursday, April 24, 2008

A story of A Fei (2000)

by:吴虹飞


Below the speakers give you a story. He Duo you, but you may not have drunk. I never drink, but this is an exception, because of the almost two years I did not see you, and you have not by telephone. You shake my hand, you are very gentle and treat you like Valentine's treat it like. I had Jiuku. Like a first love of girls.




The first story, "Yegonghaolong."



We always said, "YE"public-good, in fact, it is "SHE"public good dragon.



This story, like Lord Ye Long, the walls at home, fighting Leung, screens, furniture, refrigerators and even the toilets are painted on the door for a long. Long very moved and decided to thank the Lord Ye Xian Xing. Then one day Dianshan thunder, the dragon really come, then Lord Ye was a scare.




What does it mean ah » Mimihuhu you asked.



You are that long!



Who is the Lord Ye »



I of course! I really see the dragon, will be scared.



I YE Gong is not wrong, but your brain to the bend.



Okay you are YE Gong. I say good laugh.



I am a Long, Long, Long comes, you bluff, Zhangyawuzhua.



Yes, to a dragon, but the Lord Ye did not run. The Lord Ye relatively stupid, she gently to the headache of the Dragon Massage temple.




She did not know evade Long. She willingly.



The second story is the story of the wolf is coming.



Shepherd children in the mountains, the adults said that if the wolf is coming, you shake bell, we will Laijiu you. Children on the shake shake ah, the adults come, but not to the wolf; second child and shake, but the wolf or not, the adults also ran empty; to a third of adults think children and Deceitful, so ignored. But this time, the wolf really came, the children were eaten.




Who is that the children do » You say.



Is that your children. I will rattle you a fight over the Xiali cars running. I say, join us to the zoo to see gorillas OK » You will never be eaten the wolf, because I'm in love with, I will always have a lot of patience with the adults.




The third story you will not be heard, a small raging and spent the story. Our dormitories, a small raging. Xiong is a male. One day, dormitories to a flower. Although it very small, but it can be flowering. This small flower in love with raging, he was to marry him on her. She small raging in order to marry him, opened 20 relief flowers, but relatively small raging stupid. He did not understand the meaning of flowers, but later they finally end the marriage.




You obviously do not understand.



I sighed a breath. This story is that this small raging Henben, it is because he is a Dr. Xiong; But he also stupid than you, do not know why.




You laughed.



You really nice, really nice.





I fell in love with you, and so I am.



If you did not love me, and I will give up waiting. I will waterborne Yang Hua, Chaoqinmuchu. I will get married and have children, longevity.


I did not expect, so I love you, I did not expect that I so love you, or should you forget. I think this is the Wanwan Mo. I did not expect that one day I will not love.

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_474243c801008yfr.html

No comments: