Monday, April 21, 2008

Upgrade

by:竹聿名


After the update on the blog does not retreat back. Layout is that before I preferred.




When the dance-drama to say that today, have agreed to play only good to give up. 6:50 car, truck very familiar name - of harmony. Live in a far, in order to catch cars, I decided the night, the results almost 4:00 when I fell asleep. When more than dance 5:00 wake up call that quickly, I said, and immediately went to. He unwittingly linked phone after I fell asleep again.



Telephone rang, dance Asked what? I woke up to see time, 6:00 more, said: In the room



When the dance: how can you in the room? Not more than one hour before you wake up already?



I had to tell him to raise not thorough enough, I also pegged phone fell asleep.



When Dance: calculations, we are prepared to get on the train, you and 9:30 Pop revealed that car trips together over, he has not arrived.




I think there are more than three hours, I have not become urgent. Here there was only after Manyouyou to ride to the station, who thought the approach was a traffic jam. Pop up call: you go? Wicket has started


I said: I immediately went to the



So walk from the past, not far from where Tuijia has gone numb, more baffling is that the underground station to make 2 layers like a maze, I do not know how to find all sites, call the past that : Your first car to vote for the ticket, I rush into votes in the past to spare.



Unexpectedly Having said all this, there is a way out on the road start, rushed about here and there arrived at the site running, the name was out, tellers say you taken Gaiqian bar, has closed its doors. Pop called up, and said: you get votes?


Me: get the


: He came? I just get on the train, fast cars opened


Me: Wicket has stopped the


At this time when dance

also called up: where?


Me: station


Dance when: a car?


Me: almost


Dance when: You ,,,,


Me: I do not want the



When Dance: You have been to three hours, you actually have outpaced car

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_46e14d3201008y98.html

No comments: