Monday, April 28, 2008

Unmotivated

by:

Yes, I once again to bring the issue to make a mess.
I hate you again use the words inadvertently hurt me. You can time and again the unmotivated, but I can not be the first time you hurt. I want to put an end to all hurt. From friends, from you, from all. I have numbness, I have no feeling, I have Kubuchulai, but I was very sad, I was very sad. I have all the feeling inside plugging in mind, I can not vent out, I can not say it, I did not tell the target. I have been tortured here on my own. Even if you apologize to me that what is the use, has caused injury, I have been your numerous injuries to, and you really will not help the apology at all. Why do I can not change a variable strong point, why was I so easy to hurt you, you hurt. Blue will never change no residual residual big blue.
you say you are good. But you why I did not feel good. Tingyao Gun Some people say that the people are good, so I also think that, I love you very, but now I do not see the end is the most kind-hearted of you, you can kind-hearted to ignore my existence, you can kind-hearted To a stab wound on the language I used.
I was too naive. I always want to flee here. You always want to flee. The more I care about the friends I do not care. What is a friend in the end, what people are my friends. I would prefer you forever, for life and I will not play, I prefer this way, you will not be hurt. Really so easy to harm their own people depend on Mody. Like DW, like LPF, as satan, like those friends. I can not forget that you exist, I can not forget you the so-called unintentional injury.
I am very happy, when I was very direct in a group, said a woman at the Huaihua. I am enough of my not directly, I am enough of my weakness. I have never been so direct says those words. After I finished I found a lot easier.
to try to find the website of the school psychology teacher talk. But it found that only one consulting room is always "in use."In fact, useless. Psychological and teachers to understand a bird. They will never see you when the monster.
I do not have a state. I do not have a state. Good or bad.
head inside Chen Qizhen all singing "changing of you,"the voice. "So Piaozhao, Piaozhe, Piaozhe

original link:http://canlan.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!E8479F9722475E5C!4686.entry

No comments: