Friday, May 2, 2008

At a loss

by:

I really do not know myself. Why am I only one to return to the school I would very low. I sat in front of the computer I am at a loss on anxiety suppressed panic. Always be inexplicable feeling of tension.
off the assembly line the day after I did a Henchun matter. I know that it can not simply to save myself, but I can not curb their emotions, finally, I collapsed, crying while shaking side to side Cao and Zhu Zhu send text messages. I do not know in the end I was crying or laughing. In the body trembling. Cry very desperate. Laughter very desperate. In addition to despair inside my head on no other ideas and the feeling of. I have numerous hard every day, want to cry one day, the body of toxins are resolved out. But how so difficult. How so difficult.
also to the May. I had the uncomfortable

original link:http://canlan.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!E8479F9722475E5C!4694.entry

No comments: