Sunday, May 4, 2008

Laotang

by:吴虹飞


this tour, can not go to the Lao Tang.


In half a month before the accident, his leg fracture, and done a major operation. Now in hospital recovering.


That night, his girlfriend suddenly call me. I towards first-aid center, also went to Li Qiang, we waiting for him. He finished by surgery, it is my name with a smile: A Fei ...... I have a panic. After the death of Guimen Guan, or that his calm, he ah. .... He never angry, never anxious. ....


Li Qiang, and then he joked: Laotang, hit by cars when you think what ..... is not their own parents ..

Laotang very honest to say that I wanted to, I can not and we had to tour. .....


I was think how good Laotang. .... We rehearsal the previous year, he came to my house, bought a big watermelon, Fengchenpupu, the results did not come to my home, threw watermelon on the ground. ... This happens in Laotang on, we all feel too natural

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_474243c8010092ej.html

No comments: