Sunday, May 4, 2008

Would like to move the. . . : (

by:auess


It's
time to get away ... from here.



in this already almost two years, if not compelling I really do not want to move, time-consuming and expensive God, but now I am more and more Mierda Sina could not bear the basura and ineficiencia, not only old problems continue, can not be resumed, the article can not be modified, picture Xianbu Chu, slow, but even a simple music players are often wrong, I am hard several times to add the song To delete all the unexplained. . . I have to force them to seriously consider whether the change in place.



In fact, I BLOG on the request are not many. First to stability, not the same as Sina upgrade at every turn on the revised up more useless features of the gimmicky followed by simple interface that can change their plans and background of the portrait, a support from the chain and the multi-album tracks automatically Lianbo Music boxes; another open speed quickly on the line. Of course, if we can support both IE and FIREFOX two browser, or a convenient one-touch move function better.



If we know what good, I can recommend to the site told me the name on the line, it is best domestic . Thanks!



original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_497f6a2501009n0l.html

No comments: