Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 1

by:

tired. Originally the afternoon to rehearse, to meet tomorrow morning to the. In the past few days have been outside, to the Leisi.

look at the candy yesterday afternoon rehearsal. A bit uncomfortable. Often follow God. Reminiscent of the days tour a year ago. This really should not the Mody. I wish them all tied up, to prevent them from taking them away. A speech a few. I am very worried that at any time will become final. But in June to come, you should have left. That event would become very sad. I want to hug them hard every person. Junjie also heard that in Kunming to get married.

on the 1st afternoon rehearsal. The baffling mood on the bad. Later, the north and I said, and they should not feel that I have the feeling Xiangjingrubin. In fact, I know all my fault. Too sensitive reasons.

on the 2nd night of performances, the only time in the candy into listening. At the top. Adi with a video camera to help them. I did not take pictures, since my camera is not as good a performance point of the photo.

Just hug someone, kiss someone, the best is yet to come.

potatoes in the evening on the 1st MONO watched the video performance. Then it wants to learn the bass. I am always on the third heat.

right. Riju recently begun to see the "last friend."On sexual phobia, homosexuality, domestic violence.

original link:http://canlan.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!E8479F9722475E5C!4696.entry

No comments: